SPICY GUAJILLO BBQ CHICKEN
Flattened free range guajillo-rubbed chicken served with spicy black beans, cotija cheese, green cabbage slaw and cilantro lime organic brown rice. Yes.
- Free range chicken rubbed with guajillo, chipotle, maple flakes, chili, coriander, oregano, garlic, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, sea salt, black pepper
- Spicy beans (black + red beans, jalapeños, piquillo peppers, lime juice, tomato passata, cilantro, coriander seed, cumin, garlic, oregano, black pepper, sea salt)
- Cotija cheese
- Green cabbage slaw (green cabbage, lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, coriander seed, cumin, garlic, oregano, sea salt, black pepper)
- Guajillo BBQ sauce (guajillo, honey, soy, orange, extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar, tomato passata + paste, garlic, cumin, coriander, oregano, chili, sea salt, black pepper)
- Organic brown rice
WHAT YOU’LL NEED AT HOME
An oven and stove top.
HOW WE EAT IT
When we’re looking for a balanced meal with a little bit of kick.
4-5 days in the fridge. We can’t guarantee freshness after that.
- Free range chicken (mild)
- Spicy beans (medium - hot)
- Guajillo BBQ sauce (mild)