HEALTHY-ISH NACHO KIT (SERVES 4-6)
Edison invented the light bulb. Gutenburg invented the printing press. We’ve made nachos healthy-ish. Featuring organic blue corn tortilla chips, local aged white cheddar + a whole lot of goodness, this is a snack we crave weekly.
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips
- Local aged white cheddar cheese (St-Albert Cheese | St-Albert, ON)
- Local sour cream (Wholesome Farms | Peterborough, ON)
- Jalapeños + pickled onions (pickled w/ organic maple syrup + rice wine vinegar)
- Salsa (black beans, corn, tomatoes tossed w/ lime + lemon juice, ancho, sea salt, black pepper)
- Avocados (extra firm)
- ***because we don’t know when you plan on eating these nachos, all of the avocados we send are extremely firm. if you plan on consuming on delivery day, we'd suggest having a few of your own ripe avocados on hand***
- Jalapeño-lime vinaigrette (jalapeños, cilantro, lime juice, dijon, honey, grapeseed oil)
- Hot sauce (Valentina)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED AT HOME
An oven, a baking sheet and optional parchment paper, aluminum foil or a silicon baking sheet.
HOW WE EAT IT
With our hands, once a week.
These nachos take less than 15 minutes to make and are usually gone within about the same time. Our healthy-ish nachos are more snack than meal, though could absolutely be enjoyed by a few incredibly hungry people. However you're sharing, respectfully fight with your friend and fam over the first bite.
If you've got a big group of people over, you might want to order more than one.
3-4 days in your fridge. We can't guarantee quality or freshness after that.
- Jalapeños (hot) + pickled onions (mild)
- Jalapeño-lime vinaigrette (mild - medium)
- Hot sauce (medium)