Music is life. So first thing's first, set the mood w/ our dinner time playlist (Spotify linkhere).
- Lois Lake steelhead trout (Lois Lake, BC) rubbed w/ thyme, parsley, paprika, extra virgin olive oil, black pepper
- Asparagus (tossed w/ extra virgin olive oil + garlic)
- Zucchini (tossed w/ extra virgin olive oil + garlic)
- Cucumber + mint yogurt (pressed yogurt, grated cucumber, mint, parsley, extra virgin olive oil, lemon, sea salt)
- Turn on BBQ (high heat) if grilling the veggies on the BBQ.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (set on the CONVECTION function if your oven has one, otherwise the BAKE function will work fine).
- Pull out all other ingredients and set aside.
- Cut the lemon in half and set aside.
STEELHEAD + VEGGIES
- Remove the steelhead from the vacuum sealed bag and place onto a metal sheet pan or baking sheet. Season w/ salt.
- Cook the fish for 12 - 15 minutes in the oven.
- If you’re using a probe or thermometer, you’ll want the steelhead to hit an internal temperature of about 140°F (60°C).
- Squeeze fresh lemon (one half) onto the fish.
ASPARAGUS + ZUCCHINI + GRILLED LEMON
- Remove the zucchini and asparagus from the vacuum sealed bag and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If BBQ'ing (recommended)
- Grill the asparagus for 1.5 - 2 minutes / side.
- Grill the zucchini for 3 minutes / side.
- Grill the lemon for 5-6 minutes.
- If roasting in an oven
- Grab a large sheet pan or baking sheet and. Spread out the asparagus and zucchini evenly. The veggies have already been tossed in extra virgin olive oil (if the oil has congealed a bit because of the refrigeration, that is totally normal), so just season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the veggies and half lemon into the oven and cook for about 12-15 minutes.
- Once done, squeeze the grilled (or roasted) lemon over top the zucchini and asparagus
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
Our dream plate looks like this: a piece of fish on side, grilled veggies on the other, a squeeze of fresh and grilled lemon all over - all served with a healthy side of cucumber mint yogurt (excellent on the veggies but we won't be mad if you schmear some on the fish).