- Yukon potatoes (washed, raw, uncut)
- Pickled corn mayo (pickled corn, lemon juice, scallions, dill, gherkins, mayonnaise, extra virgin olive oil, dijon, sea salt, black pepper)
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil, add 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Remove the potatoes from the bag, add to boiling water and boil until tender.
- When finished, strain and set aside.
- While still warm, lightly crush the potatoes (you can use anything to make that happen) and add them to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the pickled corn mayo and mix together. Feel free to season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can eat right away or store in the fridge and serve cold.