NASHVILLE STYLE CHICKEN FINGERS
- Spicy chicken fingers (tabasco, buttermilk, breadcrumbs, cayenne, smoked + regular paprika, chili dust, coconut sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
- Garlic dill sauce (fresh dill, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, buttermilk)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (set on the CONVECTION function if your oven has one, otherwise the BAKE function will work fine).
- Grab a metal tray and line with a baking sheet.
Pull out the chicken fingers from the freezer and spread them out on the tray(note: it’s important to cook them from frozen).
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes, until golden.
- Dip them in our garlic dill sauce.