- Chicken fingers (egg wash, parm, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, breadcrumbs)
- Honey mustard (honey, dijon, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (set on the CONVECTION function if your oven has one, otherwise the BAKE function will work fine).
- Grab a metal tray and line with a baking sheet.
Pull out the chicken fingers from the freezer and spread them out on the tray(note: it’s important to cook them from frozen).
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Dip them in our honey mustard (or ketchup, or your favourite BBQ sauce…)